Fred Rogers Center Briefing
Issues briefing sponsored by the Fred Rogers Center as a session of the 2007 NAEYC Professional Development Institute; the national experts on the briefing panel were Milton Chen, Ph.D., of The George Lucas Educational Foundation, Pamela Johnson, Ph.D., of WNED Buffalo, Roberta L. Schomburg, Ph.D. of the Fred Rogers Center and Carlow University, and Ellen A. Wartella, Ph.D., of the Fred Rogers Center and the University of California, Riverside; the panel moderator was Christopher Moore of WQED Pittsburgh.
Date: June 12, 2007, Pittsburgh, PA
- Roberta L. Schomburg Oral History
- William H. Isler Oral History
- Archabbot Douglas Nowicki Oral History
- Early Learning Environment™
- Fred Rogers Center Highlights
- Roberta L. Schomburg, Ph.D.
- "On Q" - Fred Rogers Center Opens
- Fred Rogers Center Briefing
- Carrying Fred Rogers Forward
- Meet the Executive Director
- Richard Louv
- Milton Chen, Ph.D.
- Milton Chen Oral History
- Ellen A. Wartella, Ph.D.
- Fred Forward Press Conference
- Building Design Award Announcement