Roberta L. Schomburg, Ph.D.
Roberta L. Schomburg, Ph.D., Fred Rogers Center Fellow, Associate Dean and Director of the School of Education of Carlow University, Pittsburgh, PA
Roberta Schomburg delivers the keynote at the Fred Rogers Center national symposium that she organized on the topic, “Leadership in Early Childhood Professional Development: Challenges and Promising Agendas for Integrating Technology and Children’s Media.”
Date: June 10, 2007
- Roberta L. Schomburg Oral History
- William H. Isler Oral History
- Archabbot Douglas Nowicki Oral History
- Early Learning Environment™
- Fred Rogers Center Highlights
- Roberta L. Schomburg, Ph.D.
- "On Q" - Fred Rogers Center Opens
- Fred Rogers Center Briefing
- Carrying Fred Rogers Forward
- Meet the Executive Director
- Richard Louv
- Milton Chen, Ph.D.
- Milton Chen Oral History
- Ellen A. Wartella, Ph.D.
- Fred Forward Press Conference
- Building Design Award Announcement